
Let's see. Front left, the black blob you can't really make out, is a black cat with arched back standing next to a black pot, probably made in Japan. There's the Halloween horn and a tiny, plastic pumpkin head man. I think he's an old cake decoration. The pumpkin with the witch's hat is a candle and the cat on a skull is someone's bad attempt at ceramics, but I do love it. It was even broken and glued back together. I see a newish ghost back there just filling a space.
Oh, the mirror is one of the few things I have from my maternal grandmother's.
~~~
I got nuttin' to talk about today. Well, that's not true. You didn't believe that anyway, did you? Really though, all I have to say is that my sweet, sweet hubby painted the front room of the store for me today. It's sort of the color of my blog and web site. Not my favorite color by a long shot, but it looks good with the brick and is neutral enough that I can use primitives or lacy foo-foo with it.
While he painted, I vacuumed the spiderwebs off the brick walls. It was appalling the amount of spiderwebs and mold that vacuum sucked up. My throat feels like I've been breathing pure pollen. I'll be so happy when the whole building is painted and cleaned......... AND ........ I'll be so happy when my house is finished and cleaned. We do things the hard way. Ourselves. Or more accurately, himself. I do the finishing stuff like fabrics and decorating.
At least my ISP isn't kicking me off line tonight. I'm trying to catch up on everybody's blogs.
See ya!