Here are the pictures of the china closet on the right side of the room.

Bottom shelf. The center piece is no name pottery. The cherub comes off the flower ring. Those are oyster thingies in the bowl that came from my mom's. Would you believe the cherub flower bowl sat in the booth for over a year with no takers at $20 or so? He sat there so long one of his wings got broken, so he came home with me. I love him and always have. Behind him is a moonstone, fan vase I bought at one of the first estate sales I ever went to. Set me back $2.00.

The pictures are out of order. This is the top two shelves. Just some Homer Laughlin china on top and on the other shelf, stacks of milk glass plates and some copper lustre in the middle.
Notice the door trim. That was added in the remodel by my handy dandy man.

The tray actually has more design on it that isn't visible in the picture. Lena was going to sell that at a yard sale several years ago. I snapped it up. If you look closely, there's a tiny doggie under a glass sherbet cup turned upside down. The cup is the type that fits in metal holders.

Just an overall view and a better view of the second shelf.