My blog has moved and changed names!

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog, Just Vintage Home. If that does not occur, visit
http://justvintagehome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Fun reading


Again, I've got nothing to talk about! This is so strange. All I want to do is eat and sleep. I didn't even go out to the sales this morning! Sounds like I'm depressed, doesn't it? But I'm not. Far from it. Just sleepy and hungry. My sleep got messed up a couple of nights in a row and I can't seem to get back right.

I thought I'd recommend some fun reading. If you enjoy yard sales, garage, sales, tag sales, rummage sales, estate sales, and/or boot sales - and mysteries - you'll love the Jane Wheel mysteries by Sharon Fiffer. Jane is a picker in New Jersey and always finding dead bodies and such while she's "in the field". They are fun, quick reads in an area that I, and many of you, can identify with. She collects McCoy and Fire King, has too much stuff, but keeps her dealers supplied with plenty in between solving mysteries. You can pick up the books off Amazon for tiny bits of cash if you don't mind reading used books, or a little more if you prefer new.








Buried Stuff


Wrong Stuff



Dead Guy's Stuff


Killer Stuff


Hollywood Stuff


Now I think I'll go take a nap. Awww....it's almost 5:00. Too late for a nap. It's time to start supper. Yes, that's what I'll do. I'll cook and eat! We had home made pizza last night. Oh, my goodness, it was gooooood! Tonight we're having chili. I made brownies this afternoon. What's wrong with me?! I rarely cook!

I'm also thinking of renting a movie. I'm way behind on movies, like a couple of years worth, so there should be plenty to choose from even if it is the beginning of the weekend. I also saw a 1950s sci-fi movie is coming on tonight. Of course, either of those choices means I'd have to stay awake.