
We finally got the hutch to the store. The hutch, itself, is not all that exciting. There's something I just don't like about it. I'm not sure the top goes with the bottom. Maybe it's the finish. Maybe it's the round, knob looking things. Maybe it's both, or all three, but it's sure going to hold some stuff! Might sell, too. If we still have it by spring, we'll have to do something about the finish. Either refinish it or paint it.

This also came from that same sale last weekend. Now, this I like.
We spent a total of $600 at that sale. All that stuff I pictured last week and these two things. I'll let you figure out how much everything was. LOL
~~~~
There was another, small, estate sale here in town today and there are two, fairly close tomorrow! This is unprecedented! We never have estate sales here! This is part of what I loaded up with this morning at just the one sale.

Large, Fire King vegetable bowl.

Red handle rolling pin and stoneware, covered dish.

Collection of doggie figurines and a zebra.

Love the Made in Japan Indians, but don't they look menacing next to the little lady?

This is the sweetest, daintiest, little, child's crocheted purse! Only about 4" high without the handle. Wait. Uh..... strap?

That's a feather hat with the two yo-yo pillows. I think the yo-yos on different backing with prettier, more up to date trim will be nice. Hmmmm. Wonder when I'll get around to that?

And I thought this was the sweetest bundle of quilt pieces. I didn't take it apart, but it appears to be strips she had pieced together to make blocks. I just like the way she tied them up in the bundle. So practical. Obviously someone who had come from hard times.
I also got a whole bunch of books to lot on eBay when I have enough of the same authors and two Sacred Harp hymnbooks. They usually do pretty well on eBay. I even saw them on Antique Roadshow once. They're very hard to find. I found some about 6 years ago and haven't seen any since. Until today. I was pretty excited about that.
~~~~
Ricky starts his vacation as of now. He'll be off almost two whole weeks. We plan to work in the store first and get it ready, then work on the house. See if we can get pretty much finished with it. I hope I get to finish the spooky stories! The really good ones haven't been told yet. Hope he doesn't keep me too busy!