My blog has moved and changed names!

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog, Just Vintage Home. If that does not occur, visit
http://justvintagehome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 3, 2007

Y'all have a great Labor Day!


....if you're in the US. We'll be working in the house today. Maybe cook some hamburgers on the grill later.

I'll be so glad to be able to start showing more detailed views. We're still in such a mess, I can't show a room or a porch or the back yard or the side yards. I can take pictures of small vignettes, but not in context with the rest of the area. I have to cut out the mess around them. The garden hoses, or hose pipes as they're known around here, are cut out of the picture above. You can barely see a tiny sprinkler on the steps and the leaves and spiderwebs on the porch cannot be seen from this distance. Some day in the not too distant future, we'll be more in maintenance mode than the creating mode. I'm really looking forward to that day. This house remodeling has gone on long enough!