My blog has moved and changed names!

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog, Just Vintage Home. If that does not occur, visit
http://justvintagehome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Nothing much going on

Some days I have too much to talk about, so I save some of it for later. And some days, I wonder what it was that I saved for later? Today's one of those days. After I finished the art pottery post yesterday, I thought of a lot more to say about it. This morning, I'll be danged if I know what it was! I can't think of anything more worth adding.

I'm blank. Brain dead. Sleepy head. I have nothing to say. It's after 10 a.m. and I'm still in my housecoat. I keep looking at the computer hoping for rescue and there's nothing I want to look at on the internet. I need to clean house. There are several little things I should do in the house, like paint some window trim or put some things back in the drawers. Hem those drapes. LOL I need to work in the shop to get it ready to paint. I need to get some stuff up on eBay and the web site. I need to get some groceries, send a birthday card, take a gift. But I just sit here. It's Monday.

~~~~~~~~

Looking back through some old pictures, I found this one of a chair in Tiffany's old house. I just love the needlepoint cushion.



I think I remember that it was very lightly stuffed to keep it flat-ish. I had forgotten about this. Now I want to find a chair to use a needlepoint piece with!

~~~~~~~~

Did you see that today's magazine Deal of the Day is a year's subscription to Country Home for $3.69? A whole year for the price of one magazine. Now that's hard to resist. Wednesday will be Traditional Home for the same price. Then we go into a long dry spell of specials on guy type magazines.

~~~~~~~~

Do y'all regularly click on links to other people's blogs? I finally updated my link list with my regular "route". They were in my bookmarks, but this morning I took the time to get them out there where everyone could click on them. I know you'll find some of your favorite blogs, but there might be some that are new to you. And I know I've missed some that I click on from other people's blogs.

I also like to click on comment poster's links. I've found a lot of new to me blogs that way.

There's one in my list that is very un home decor related. It's I Can Has Cheezburger. That is the funniest site I've seen! If you haven't looked at it, do. Especially if you like cats. Hundreds or maybe even thousands of pictures of cats with hilarious captions. Be prepared to spend some time. It'll be hard to pull yourself away.

Hmmm.....but cats are home decor, aren't they?