
I'm one to look for new uses of old things and I love candles. All those pretty saucers that have no cups we find at yard sales are great for small to medium candles. But let's step this up a bit.
The picture above was a fancy, metal, lamp base I picked up at a sale for a couple of dollars. Works pretty good, don't-cha think? It's one of my absolute favorites. I've kept my eyes open for more that are as pretty, but haven't found any, yet. At least not any that were cheap enough. Even if it's still attached to a lamp, if the lamp has no redeeming values, take it apart!
Use a cachepot. I actually saw this done in a magazine after I'd had mine for awhile. Made me feel so proud.

Architectural columns. I only have one of these marble columns. Love it as a candle stand.

Glass custard cups.

Furniture legs. The one I have happens to be a footstool leg I dug out of a box at a flea market, but I've seen tall chunky legs grouped together. Boy, would I love to find a stash of those!

Hope these got your creative juices flowing. Oh, who am I kidding? My blog friends have more creative juices flowing than I'd ever hope to have. So.......hope you enjoyed the show!