I did get another fall arrangement done. This one is on the front porch.

Super simple again. There's some more of that $3 Wal-Mart leaf garland. Man, that stuff wraps good! The chrysanthemums were another $3 and some odd cents from Wal-Mart. They're in a pottery cauldron I picked up at a yard sale. The plant stand was a VERY happy yard sale purchase.....um...last year? Two years ago? I don't even remember how much it cost, but I'm sure it was minimal.
~~~~~~~~
I've been working on one of my other web sites, Genealogy Footprints, thinking I should just turn it into a blog. Maybe blog once a week about genealogy related things. I decided to download and use WordPress this time. I keep hearing how much easier it is than Blogger. Whoever says that must be either a computer geek or 15 years old. Blogger is more like plug and play to me. WordPress had a steeper learning curve, but I've got things almost looking the way I want. I really want to have a long list of subjects to post about before going live with it, though. At least 25-30 weeks worth. So far I only have seven. I want to keep it simple, like hints to search the census records on line, how to write an effective query, maybe compare the subscription sites and some software. Just things like that. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any.
Now I'm off to visit as many of you as I can! Is anybody else making themselves sick on Candy Corn?
Now I'm off to visit as many of you as I can! Is anybody else making themselves sick on Candy Corn?