My blog has moved and changed names!

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog, Just Vintage Home. If that does not occur, visit
http://justvintagehome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Big party at Karla's Cottage!

Wow! Karla's having a big Romantic Country Party over at her blog, Karla's Cottage. Didn't want to miss the fun. I've always hated knowing a party was going on and I wasn't there. The theme of the party is What Do You Love About Your Home?

The things I love the best are "unpicturable". The memories of raising my kids here. Other things are too messy at the moment to get a picture of - the back yard and pool among other things. Or too big so that I can't get far enough away to take a picture - like the 50 year old oak trees in the front yard. So I chose a couple of wall arrangements.




But I also dug around and found some old pictures. This one of the pool. The yard surrounding doesn't look like this now. Many more flowers. I think it's better now, but it's terribly messy.




And the roses along the side of the carport. This has changed, too. Most notably, I totaled that truck and am on my second car after that.




I always liked this picture in spite of the graininess and the ladder propped up on the side. This has changed much as well.




So there are a few of my favorite things about my home.