
There is absolutely nothing going on today! Yeah, I'm still sewing, but I take frequent breaks. I am, or at least was, determined to finish those bedroom drapes today. I almost went to visit my daughter and talked myself out of it. Then I almost went with Lena to the booth, but decided to stay here. But am I getting anything accomplished? No. Well, some, but I should be finished sewing by now. Would have if I'd have stuck with it. I have the attention span of a flea.
I added the Best Deal Magazine codes to the left column. They have a deal of the day, but I can't figure out how to get that on the blog. Today's deal is Shape magazine for $3.69 a year. They have great prices! I think all my subscriptions are through them, now. Sometime in the next couple of weeks my absolute, favorite magazine is coming up on Deal of the Day. I'll be sure and let y'all know.