I keep bringing home a sample of this fabric. Erin found some in the remnant bin at Hobby Lobby and bought it for me. I'll at least make some pillows, but I'm not sure it fits the rest of the room. Naturally, Buster the cat thinks it was brought into the house just for him. Ahhhh....a new piece of soft fabric! What do you think? Does it go well with his coat? One thing's for sure. It'll have a definite, yellow, mohair look by tomorrow.

I took pictures of the other major pieces in the room, but they're horrible! The pictures, not the pieces. The colors are off, too yellow, and some are fuzzy. Not enough light, I guess. So I'm just showing the most important.
The entertainment center is the focal point of the room and what I've based everything on.

A pair of these chairs is on each side of the entertainment center.

Here's the sofa:

And these are the drapes. They look very yellowy in the picture. They're so not!

There are other pieces whose color came out worse than the drapes, so I didn't show them, but everything has that soft, subtle look. The new fabric seems rather bold to me, but it is a channel back chair which would soften the pattern a bit. I'm just not convinced. I think for accent pieces, it'd be fine, but I'm not confident enough to put it on a chair when all the other patterns are so much softer. Ugh! I hate making upholstery fabric decisions! Drapes are bad enough, but with an upholstered chair and all the expense that goes into it, it's not like I can just say, "Oh, I don't like that - let's change it."
Oh, my! It's almost lunch and I'm still in my housecoat! I had planned to have already exercised and got started sewing by now. What happened?!
I'm still working on the bedroom drapes. Friday and Saturday kept me away from home, yesterday afternoon was taken up by a baby shower and I decided to be a couch potato last night. I never do that and thought it'd be nice for a change. So it's back to sewing today. I did figure out what to do about the hem. It wasn't pleasing me, so I decided I had to treat the lining and face fabric as one. This should work just fine.