I took my yard long print in to get framed. This is the print I got wet on one end and broke it in the middle. The framer was recommended because she likes antiques and wouldn't think I was a nut for wanting to frame something in such bad shape. I haven't framed anything in 20 years. Talk about sticker shock!!! Over $100 to frame a print in such bad shape? I think not! She's going to do what she can to repair it, make it frame-able, and I'm going to look for an old frame I can cut. We have a frame cutter. We can do this. I know we can!
Just so I won't be picture-less today, here's a cupboard top in a corner of the playroom. We have a living room, a den (family room #1) and a playroom (family room #2). The playroom was originally the carport and the owners before us had it enclosed. They called it "the playroom" and we've just kept up the tradition although it absolutely cannot be used for a real playroom. It's the first room people walk into when they come to visit. Our front door is useless. The driveway is on the side of the house and no one parks on the street in front of the front door. Anyway, here's the picture:

Nothing spectacular, but it's sometimes hard to come up with displays for the tops of cabinets. Maybe this will help someone sometime. Maybe someone will say, "That's not so great, but it gives me an idea......"
The cabinet was bought with the money I got for selling something on eBay. I bought some "good for" tokens for 50¢. Depending on the area of the country these can also be called google-loos and clackers. There may be other names, too. They looked like coins, but were used like coupons at the company store. I had no idea of their value and put a $10 reserve on them. This was back in the day when reserves were free. Much to my surprise, the final ending price was $395.00! I took my windfall and bought this cabinet. There are shelves inside, but it's just holding genealogy books right now.

(Tried to hide the junk around it on the floor, but wasn't successful.)