My blog has moved and changed names!

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog, Just Vintage Home. If that does not occur, visit
http://justvintagehome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Whew! Company's gone and it's just my husband and me again. Ahhhhh........ Love to see 'em and hate to let 'em go, but it is nice to be back to normal. I had a lot of catch up work to do. And I started a new web site!

I tend to procrastinate terribly. This website, one for selling genealogy books, has been on my mind for a few years now. I finally took the plunge and just did it. It's Genealogy Footprints. In my safaris I often find family and local history books, annuals, family cookbooks, etc. It's time to get them out there for sale. I hope to soon offer local record searches as well.

My mind just spills over with things I want to do. If only I were the super efficient type and could get it all done.

Ms L and some other friends and I are having a girls night out tonight. Now with that group, there's a lot of potential for something really fun happening. I'll let y'all know.

Until tomorrow, dahlings.................