My blog has moved and changed names!

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog, Just Vintage Home. If that does not occur, visit
http://justvintagehome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cruising Blogger.....oops!

Have you ever just sat and clicked on "Next Blog" at the top of a blogger's Blogger blog? Huh? What did I just say?? You know. If you look at the very tip top of this page you'll see "Next Blog". You can sit for hours and with a click of the mouse jump from random blog to random blog. I've been doing that this morning, pretending I have nothing else to do.

I've gone from "boring" to "what's that about" to "I can't believe they did that" to "why did they do that" - please don't let me be any of those - and finally landed on one that I kinda liked. It was a nice girl who just moved to Spain and liked vintage clothes. I don't know why, but I didn't bookmark it, so can't send you there. What I did do was awful. Just awful! I was aiming to click on "Next Blog" and accidentally clicked "Flag This Blog"! This reports the blog to Blogger for objectionable content. There was nothing objectionable there. Nothing. Of course, if the folks at Blogger investigate they'll see that, but I feel so bad.

I've noticed a couple of things looking at other blogs. Some use their own template instead of one of the templates supplied by Blogger. I've got to figure out how to do that.

Another thing I noticed is how serious people are! I think we all need to embrace our silly side and if you don't know where you silly side is, look for it! It's got to be there somewhere. Life is too short not to laugh and laugh a lot. Besides, laughers are said to live longer.

The other thing......I like looking at pictures. I love to read, but really like seeing glimpses of stranger's lives. Does that make me a Nosy Nanny? OK, OK. Yeah, I know. That's only part of what makes me Nosy Nanny. Anyway, as I've said before, I don't take enough pictures. I dug through some pictures and found one of the gazebo in our back yard taken several years ago. It was neat and clean that day. Today it's piled with outdoor umbrellas and other stuff, but here ya go. A tiny glimpse into my life.




I've go to go get groceries. It's a Wal-Mart visit. We're out of everything. Down to two rolls of TP.

Talk to y'all later.................