My blog has moved and changed names!

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog, Just Vintage Home. If that does not occur, visit
http://justvintagehome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 30, 2007

A decorating idea for you

Since I enjoy looking at pictures in blogs, especially pictures of other people's decorating ideas, I decided to look around my house and find something picture worthy. I came up seriously short, but thought this was a clever idea. A French country decorating book had something - don't remember what it was - that made me think of doing this.



It's old doorknobs sitting atop wooden candlesticks. Now, how simple can you get?

I'm in such a funk today. The day's almost over and I still can't get motivated to do anything. It's not that I don't have anything to do. There are bazillions of things waiting to be done, about half of them pretty urgent. And I do nothing. I did manage to drag the sheets off the bed and wash them, folded some other clothes, but have yet to put the sheets in the dryer. I'll be so glad to be out of this funk. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Here's the French Country book. I gotta say, it's one of the best interior design books I own. I've looked at it over and over and each time am inspired and see something I didn't see before.