My blog has moved and changed names!

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog, Just Vintage Home. If that does not occur, visit
http://justvintagehome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bounty from the sales

Wow! It was HOT today! 90 in the shade! I sure felt sorry for the guys putting siding on the house across the street. If I'd been a really good Southern girl I'd have made lemonade and taken it to them, but I didn't. If I'd been good to myself I'd have spent some time in the pool. But I didn't. I've spent the day cruising blogs. Clicking on links - not just random blogs. Random blogs bring up all kinds of political rants and other boring stuff. I choose a cottagey site and clicked on the blog links and have been at the computer allllll daaaayyyyyy. I did get inspired a few times and straightened up my front porch a little, and brought in a table I couldn't find a place for. Inside or out. And I luv that table! There has to be a spot for it somewhere.

Y'all know I've just started blogging. What took me so long?? Some of you have been at it for a couple of years. I'm so impressed! I don't quite have the hang of it, yet. I never even read a blog before I started mine. I still forget my camera, take hasty pictures that don't look very good or don't think to take a picture at all. But I'll get it in good time.

Here are some hasty pictures of the bounty from this weekend's sales.

This is the primitive, hand made, toy cabinet:



Isn't the muff and hat below just the cutest thing?



More stuff:



I haven't decided just what I'm keeping and what I'm selling. I'm pretty sure the wire basket is mine.

Tomorrow I simply have to work. I've got several things I need to put in the store and on auction. But I'd rather play.