Following the signs took us to a cluster of mobile homes surrounded by dirt and junk cars, but no yard sale. The "Beware of Dog" sign made us turn around quickly. This all felt too much like the movie Deliverance, not the beautiful, southern countryside it really is. Do you ever dream about yard sales? I do and have had nightmares about places just like that. I actually had the camera with me today, but was not inclined to hang around either place to take a picture.
We found another tidy, little sale whose neighbor had the most interesting miniature horse in their back yard. He was tiny, but....ummm......well.....looked like a very large horse in a certain area. Not that either of us would notice something like that.
We did go by the booth to straighten and fluff and I did take pictures there! But they look so bad, I too ashamed to show them. We have so much stuff, sometimes when I look at it, it seems to me that a giant came by and threw up junk. That's how I feel right now. It's time for a major overhaul. OK. Just one picture. Remember my pictures are terrible without a tripod. That at least accounts for the fuzzy look. I'm looking into getting a camera with an image stabilizer, but don't want to spend the money right now.