My blog has moved and changed names!

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog, Just Vintage Home. If that does not occur, visit
http://justvintagehome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Vacation?

silverbucket

We've been working hard trying to leave for Florida, but there's still a lot to do. Looks like vacation will be put off a day or two. As for me, I've been cleaning and trying to finish decorating. I don't like to leave a messy house when I'm gone for a few days and I sure don't want to have to finish the decorating when we get back.

I decided today that I have enough Christmas decorations now. I don't think I have to keep every ornament and decoration I find any more. That's a milestone for me! I'm taking pictures, but need to retake most of them. The color is just weird.



rollercoaster
This is one of my best Christmases ever. I believe it was 1958. Santa brought that roller coaster and the drum set among other things. How can you get better than that?