
The "Putz" houses collection. They're all old. I just adore collecting these houses.

~~~

Tree topper stars. They look much better in person than in this picture.
~~~

I couldn't get a good, clear picture of the chandelier and ornaments. The little people are so special. I found them at a yard sale, plundering through someone's barn. She had intended to sell them on eBay, but let me have them for $5.00. She could have got so much more for them on eBay and if I didn't intend to keep them I would have encouraged her to sell them there, but I wanted these babies and knew I would never be able to afford them if they made it to eBay.


~~~

The living room mantle with our stockings. The old one in the middle belongs to the cat. The cross stitch one on the left is Philip's. It's the first stocking I made. The next, more Victorian, crazy quilt looking one is mine, made in the 1980s. The plaid is Ricky's. Erin made it when she was about 12 years old. The far right stocking is Erin's. It was a crewel kit I did in 1981 or 82.
~~~

Just some old things hanging on the pegs next to the den fireplace. The stocking with my name on it was mine in the 1960s. I found the two, Merry Christmas, sock stockings at an estate sale this summer. The little elf is part of a large collection. I haven't got a decent picture of those, yet.
~~~

Old Christmas card boxes and a couple of other old boxes.

More old boxes. I can't figure out how to display these well. I don't like them piled in the chair (or the card boxes lined up on the brick), but don't know what else to do with them. There are actually bubble lights in the two bubble light boxes! I had forgotten I had these.
~~~
Connie asked, "No reindeer?" Why, yes. Of course I have a reindeer collection! LOL I've run out of surfaces and haven't got them out....... wait! Maybe there's room in Philip's room! Ooo! I'll try that!