My blog has moved and changed names!

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog, Just Vintage Home. If that does not occur, visit
http://justvintagehome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Ho, ho, ho..........Murrrr-rah Christmas

In Elvis speak.

There won't be many words tonight. I thought I'd be posting every day from Friday until now. Ha. So much for that idea, so I'm cramming in a bunch of pictures tonight. Hope Christmas Day finds you all healthy, happy and wise with full tummies.


whitetree
This white tree is much prettier in person.

spiers

bootpillow
I think the stuffed boot is quite old. At least the fabric seems to be.

dogsinsleigh

santasleigh

glitterbell
One of the set of four glitter bells. My very first "married life" ornaments.

wartimeornie
The clear ball with the tinsel inside is one of my favorites. I love it for it's simplicity and because it was a wartime ornament. Something about metal being used for the war?

turbanornie
Another children of the world ornament like the ones hanging from the chandelier.

christmastree2
The tree unlit.

christmastree1
And lit with over 2000 lights.