My blog has moved and changed names!

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog, Just Vintage Home. If that does not occur, visit
http://justvintagehome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Just a quick check-in

noel

OK, OK. Sergeant "Holding Patterns" Sandi is on patrol making sure we slackers pick up the pace. I've been lazy. I admit it. Actually, I just haven't had much to say. We finally got a tree and I've been decorating it for three days. No, not constantly, silly. Off and on. I decorate as long as I can stand it, then go do something else. It's real purty, but not finished, yet. Pics will come later.

Ummm.......hmmmm.... I told you I don't have much to say. I will, but want to put pictures with the words and I don't have the pictures yet.

Hey! I do know something I need to ask you Florida folks and people who know about Florida. We'll be traveling down the west coast of Florida and cutting over to the east coast to visit son and daughter-in-law, Philip and Lisa in Port St. Lucie. Normally, we get on the turnpike, or occasionally cruise the east coast, but we've never been down the west coast. We have plans to stop in junk stores, thrift stores and antique shops. Do any of you have suggestions for the places we don't need to miss? We're going to take a couple of days to arrive at our destination. If there are any shops with especially wonderful displays, I need to know. I'm collecting a file of inspiring shops. I hope to eventually be one of those inspiring shops.

kidsinsled
I've enjoyed going through the boxes of decorations and have found some things I've forgotten about like the two doll ornaments above. I need to get finished before we leave for vacation.