Mama Sandi has nudged me again. It's been a few days since the last post. It seems like I'm working at the shop during all the daylight hours. I don't sleep well. No, that's not true. I generally do sleep well, just not much. I wake up too early with a million thoughts running through my mind and drag myself out of bed and get busy. I do occasionally have nightmares. One recurring dream is of pressing the brakes on the car, but the car keeps rolling. Wonder what that means? Ha! Shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Also, I now know the meaning of bone tired. I work and work, arranging and rearranging, moving heavy things, hanging small things. Moving the heavy things again, lifting and shoving. My back hurts. I'm sleepy. I better be burning more calories than I'm taking in!! The sad thing? I can't see any progress. It seems like I just move things from one place to another. And I need Ricky to hang some big stuff and we need to get some furniture over there, but he's working 12 hours every day with no off days and is extremely tired, too.
Last weekend's sales were crummy. I do want to show y'all a painting I got for me and tell you about one sale in particular, but I'm just too tired. Brain tired as well as physical. So, until next time...........