~~~~~~~
We were at the shop Sunday evening and a house close by had some things on the street. A cheap, table and chairs, another "disposable" chair and some old doors. Old doors?! Go back! Gasp! And a rusty, crusty, wire rack! Get 'em! We thought there were just a couple of doors in the pile, but it turned out to be six! One still has the white, porcelain doorknob and key thingy. Another has a tin doorknob. Do the others have doorknobs? I didn't notice. But the door on the bottom was a lovely aqua color. Yippee! I luv old doors. Some will be turned into shelves. I didn't get a picture of them, but did get a picture of the rack.

Before and
After:

I got some of the fabric piles off the floor. It was bothering me trying to figure out where they were going to go. Once I get everything worked out into tentative spots, the fun can begin, but as long as things are in piles or hidden, it.....well, that's what overwhelms me. Going through the fabric (the fabric bought in during the summer - there are bags of fabric and linens in the back that have been accumulated through the years) I found small, quilting scraps that I have a plan for. If it works out I'll be a-showin' it to ya.
I'm also working on the new website. The logo has had me stymied. I want the logo to convey the feeling of the shop which includes quirky, so this is what I've decided on at this point. (The edges around the oval need to be cleaned up, still.)
I'm also working on the new website. The logo has had me stymied. I want the logo to convey the feeling of the shop which includes quirky, so this is what I've decided on at this point. (The edges around the oval need to be cleaned up, still.)

The only thing about that is, it's definitely feminine. Not gonna attract very many men. So that would be for the website only. I guess just the words for the signs at the shop, but you should see what I'm thinking for the business cards. I haven't scanned that photo, yet. I asked Ricky if he wanted his own business cards for his tractors and toys. Of course he hasn't thought about any of that. He's obsessed with painting and organizing the back room. Anyway, I showed him what I was thinking about and he said he approved. Don't know if he was really OK with it or if that was only to get me to shut up or if he just doesn't care. I'm sure he thinks a simple, ordinary card with words is fine. Just like he thinks all I need are shelves. Why would I need furniture? He doesn't quite grasp the creative display concept. But he can visualize things I can't. We make a pretty good team - when we're willing to listen to each other and not throw up our guards.