I did go to the sales this past weekend and picked up some cool stuff, but I have no pictures, yet. I kept forgetting to take the camera to the store. Later on all that.
Feeling pretty crappy, I'm curled up on the couch with the laptop and thought, "It's time to blog!" But I have no pictures and not much to say, then I realized I'd not bragged about the latest awards shared by some sweet blogging friends.
Dona at Antekin passed the Blogging Buddies award to me.

Vickie at Sand Flat Farm and Connie at Magnolia Street Style both shared the You Make My Day Award.

I'd like to thank the three of you, my husband and children, my real life friends, my blogging friends, my parents who made me who I am today, my cat, Buster, all the little people who made this happen, and most especially God, without whom I am nothing.
Of course I'm being silly, but couldn't help myself with award season on TV. But if you take out the little people thing and take out the context, I meant every word. I am thankful for so much in my life. God is good all the time.
I've been a terrible blogger lately. Not just my posts, which don't amount to a hill of beans, but I've not had time to read all my friends' posts. For that I'm sorry. I appreciate so much those of you who come by and leave comments even when I haven't seen what's going on in your life lately. And new friends have stopped by that I haven't returned the favor. This simply will not do! I've got to get my life back to normal! But you all know what's been coming first. Working in the shop.
I still can't see much progress, but shelves have been made and are awaiting paint. After that, it should be a cinch. Maybe.
I want to cruise some blogs tonight, but might have to drag myself to Home Depot. Egads! I better wear tennis shoes! I don't want to get up off the couch. Don't want to get dressed. But, there might be some supper at the Mexican Restaurant in it, so I probably will go.