My blog has moved and changed names!

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog, Just Vintage Home. If that does not occur, visit
http://justvintagehome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Can You Spell L-A-Z-Y?

Oh, my! I've stayed in all week. Got out a few times just to go to the drive through or down to the shop for a little while, but for the most part, I've been sitting on the couch working on putting inventory in a spreadsheet. Ricky had a stomach virus and I stayed home with him. He's finally back at work today. Thank goodness! But this has made me a lazy daisy. I took some cold medicine last night and don't think it's actually worn of yet. It was an absolutely gorgeous day today and what did I do? Slept a good chunk of the afternoon. Shameful. I missed the day and didn't get much done.

I didn't even go to the sales this weekend, but did last weekend swollen lip and all. Here are the few things I found.

2-26-08-1
Heart cutters made in Denmark, three pairs of gloves, a really old Clinchfield Cremer and a blue trim bowl.

2-26-08-2

Quilt. Umm. OK. A quilt.

2-26-08-3

A towel bar stand thing and a marble top, iron table. That made the day worth it. Oh, and an old, store ,embroidery floss display box with glass top. Didn't get a good picture of it and as much as I was in love with it when I found it under all those linens, I don't really like it much anymore.

~~~~~
Have you been seeing the commercial for I Can Make You Thin on TLC? It starts March 16. I'm looking forward to that show. Hope he means what he says! I wanna be thin!